Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Canines - Available now!


https://supposedcrimes.com/products/canines-a-supposed-crimes-anthology

Last year after Gun Control for Polar Bears had gotten the go-ahead I went ahead and checked out more of my new publisher's website to which I found submissions for Anthologies and a Novel. I first wrote the short stories and then did the novel submission (the upcoming Last Rites of the Capacitance). There were two anthologies they were looking for stories for and I've talked about one of them, which is "Almost" - a sexual tension anthology. As I've stated before I wrote the story "Dream of Me" and it was accepted but then the book fell through. You can find Dream of Me on this blog. Now, the other was a vampire one called "Canines". I went through my story bank - if you know me then you understand then I have a plethora of stories, ideas, and unfinished work built up throughout the years - and I found just a beginning to a story called "The Diary of Anne Salt" which was already set up to be a vampire story. I rewrote the opener that I had and then the rest went from there. I'm happy with it and I'm proud of it.  "Canines" is a free e-book featuring not only The Diary of Anne Salt but several more fantastic vampire stories. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment