Monday, January 18, 2016

2016 is the year!

2016 is shaping up to be quite a good year.  I can't tell you how blessed I feel. 

My first publication, a poetry book entitled Gun Control for Polar Bears, is available for pre-order in e-book and paperback.  It's official release date is February 1st and is published by Supposed Crimes.  You can find it on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and more. 



The first issue of Tourniquet, the comic book I wrote (with art by the great Dennis Magnant), is complete and we're ready to start pushing it.  It's a fun and gritty little indie book.  We've worked hard on it and we're finally ready for the world to see it.  I hope you guys check it out and support it as you do my other projects. 
You can check out the Facebook page for Tourniquet here - www.facebook.com/tourniquetcomics

I'm currently hard at work on more stuff so stay tuned because this is only the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment