Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Another Update!

Well gang, sorry I haven't kept up on this as much as I had announced (and as much as I had hoped) but I have been SO crazy busy.

My first book, Gun Control for Polar Bears, is available for pre-order.  I had mentioned it to my wife the other day about timing; this book happens to be getting published/released around this time of gun control being the hottest topic in our nation.  Well as stated before it's a poetry book and has nothing to do with gun control.  The title had hit me years ago and I just kept it.

My publisher's anthology "Almost" which would feature my ghost/love story has been cancelled so now I have an extra story for another anthology I'll be putting together.

Speaking of anthologies I'm currently working on SEVERAL horror anthologies.  I've always felt that they're a great format as you get a little bit of everything.  The one I was set to send off first one, Sharp Objects & Bad Intentions, I've put on hold.  I just don't feel it's right for my first horror to be released.  It's still in the pipeline, it's just not time yet.  I'm working on a couple that are based on stories from me and the wife.  I'm working on one I've been piecing together story at a time over years.  I have a lot of horror in the works.

I've gotten the notes back from the first draft of my sci-fi book, Last Rites of the Capacitance, and I will be tending to the rewrite very soon.

Dennis Magnant, my partner in our Tourniquet comic book, is working hard on the second issue.  We'll begin pushing the first issue VERY soon.

I have some other projects that I'm thinking about self publishing through Amazon or what have you.

I need to push my screenplays more but it's hard to kinda stretch myself so thin writing so many different things and trying to get out there more.

Everything's working out, it's just taking time.

--Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment