Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Belated Update

Hey gang, just a quick update.  Things have been pretty busy here as of late but I'm getting back to work on the second book which I'm co-writing.  It's a different kind of anthology with 10 stories and a framing story around them.  I'm so reluctant to call it a horror book as it's not really your standard horror.  My co-writer, A.D. Simms, says it's more of a psychological thriller anthology.  I refer to it as a horror book for people who don't generally like or read horror as it doesn't really have ghosts, monsters, etc etc.  Either way, it's over %50 finished and should be completed by mid-March.  While I'd like to send it to just Supposed Crimes, my current publisher, my co-writer would like it sent everywhere and see where the book would be best suited.

When this book of strange tales is complete, I'll be jumping right into the re-writes on my first sci-fi book.  I'm very excited for it.  It's very different and very different for me as well.

Gun Control for Polar Bears is still available on most sites you can order books from (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc).  Regardless of its title it is NOT a book about gun control; it's a poetry book.  The poems don't follow a lyrical rhyme scheme but are more abstract in nature.

A lot of things are on the horizon.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment