Monday, March 21, 2016

Music - Vestibular Blue

Along with writing I've dabbled in other arts as well.  Awhile back I had made some electronic music though I forget the software I used.  I made it under the moniker Vestibular Blue.  Unlike a lot of programs where you have pre-existing loops and put them together, I selected every note (percussion and all other) and put them all together.  I know it's rough and isn't on the level of say 12th Planet or Daft Punk but it still holds a place in my heart.  Phase I (the first "ep") has six tracks on it while Phase II (the second, obviously) has eight.  At one point there was the beginnings of what would be a Phase III but life happens and things change.  Sadly, the third ep was actually sounding a ton better than these.  I'm sure I'll get back to making some more some day though I probably won't use a software; I'll probably use my keyboards. 

So here you go, 14 electronic songs made by yours truly.  I hope you enjoy.

Phase I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8JIWiuYNCw&list=PL1B9916E32B81275C

Phase II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zeRcddDqh0&list=PL22XXu4i6fM__mkplAoNhaMJgsxvIKibO

No comments:

Post a Comment