Sunday, April 3, 2016

The Last Man on Mars

A couple of years ago I sat down at the computer and pulled up the standard Paint program usually played around with by kids.  As someone who'd written a good deal of comic works I'd had a lot of trouble getting an artist who would work with me so I wanted to experiment with something; I wanted to see if I could make a comic using such an inexpensive program.  I made up this dark little story as I went and, since I'm no artist, I did the best I could with a more experimental style.  I haven't really attempted to do another, obviously more refined comic with it but I'll probably give it a shot someday.  The idea of keeping everything down in numbers and more DIY is very appealing to me.  Usually when I partner with other people whether it's an artist or co-writer I prefer to keep our numbers small.  But here is my little experiment, The Last Man on Mars.



No comments:

Post a Comment