Saturday, June 4, 2016

Just a quick update

Been working my fingers to the bone on the sci-fi novel.  I sent my first ten pages to my publisher.  She's liking the direction it's going and gave me notes on them.  I'm very proud of it thus far.  It's pretty different for me and I'm loving that. 

I spent last week submitting a screenplay and my horror anthology and, though I've gotten some "No"s and some "We don't accept unsolicited material"s, I'll be waiting for replies for those for a bit.  The nature of the business: hurry up and wait.

I'm more than likely going to have Last Rites of the Capacitance done by July and in that month I'll more than likely start on the Tourniquet book.  Right now I've just got my head in this book.  I'm about a fourth of the way through the rewrites right now and I should get halfway done by Monday.

I've got a lot in my head and I'm determined to get to all of it.  I don't know what book or project will be my 'big break' but it'll be interesting to see which one does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment