Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Today

Today's a pretty busy one as planned.
On the schedule is work on 2 screenplays, each with co-writing friends of mine, dialogue for Tourniquet, fleshing out on my sci-fi book, and some editing on the horror anthology written by my wife and I.
I wrote a piece on one of the screenplays and currently working on the other.  When that's done I'll be working on Tourniquet so I can get that dialogue to Dennis.  Then the horror anthology, just going to edit some of the stories, nothing major.  Then I'll spend the rest of the day working on my book in between housework.  I love THIS kind of busy.

Both screenplays are in the beginning stages, one further ahead than the other, both way different.
The horror anthology hasn't really been touched in some time as both my wife and I have been pretty busy.
Tourniquet has some exciting stuff going on!  You should be seeing Dennis & I's world soon!  I'm also still planning on getting to the book version of our creation in July (HOPING).
The sci-fi book is advancing wonderfully.  I wanna say I've hit around the half-way mark.  Everything is growing within. 

Hope you all have a productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment