Saturday, March 31, 2018

Coming Up!

I'm working on a lot - as I always say - and some I can't talk about right now. Some hopeful collaborations in the pipe. Some bigger things, hopefully.

BUT what I can speak on is a couple of upcoming releases. I will more than likely release them both next month.

Duo De Macabre - Both of my horror anthologies Sharp Items & Bad Intentions and Beyond the Wall re-edited and touched up and put together. A horror double feature.

How to Sell Sunblock to a Vampire - Hand-picked selections from this blog re-edited and touched up and put together in a collection. A writer's sampler platter.

I have another (or so) that will be self published soon but these are the two on the docket. Until then, my volumes of poetry and science fiction novel are still available from Supposed Crimes LLC, and check out the trailer for Doomsday Think Tank - available now!





No comments:

Post a Comment