Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Doomsday Think Tank - Available Now


      Well, here we are. My first play. It's a bit unconventional, I guess like most things I write. I'm excited to get some readings going. I hope you all hold your own readings as well. Maybe we can do some together, who knows?
      I hope you read it and join in and extend the conversation.
      I'm proud of everything I've gotten released because it's more than I expected and it's more than I'd done in my past, but this one feels special to me. I guess because in its conception it wasn't really planned. It just grew into something I was proud of and didn't want to let go. This is my first book of the year, and my sixth released, and regardless of my lack of readership, I'm hopeful for the future. I love this project so much. It's a little weird, a little different. Like me, I guess. As I had stated before about the growing conversation involved - it continued to grow up until being released so there are bits included which family members who'd read a previous draft haven't seen.
      I hope you enjoy, read, act out, take in this little labor of love, and tell your friends.

DOOMSDAY THINK TANK is available now on Amazon.



Paperback

https://www.amazon.com/Doomsday-Think-Christopher-Michael-Carter/dp/1980468885/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1520431087&sr=8-2&keywords=doomsday+think+tank

Ebook

https://www.amazon.com/Doomsday-Think-Christopher-Michael-Carter-ebook/dp/B07B7CMN3M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1520431087&sr=8-1&keywords=doomsday+think+tank


*Note - In the original text, each character and their lines were highlighted in their color. However, with the printing costs of Amazon, to do so in the paperback would have its price well above $12. I didn't want that so I had to compromise for B&W to keep the cost down. The paperback is available at $7. I kept the original color coding in the ebook so I can have my cake and eat it too. But, of course, it's a play so I suggest the paperback.

Much love
- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment