Friday, April 29, 2016

BRAND NEW story coming soon!

Usually when I post stories on here, they're fairly old for the most part.  I'd recently finished my work on a quasi-horror anthology I'm co-writing with my wife.  I had this little nugget of a story idea from 15 years ago or more and decided to go ahead and write it for the last of my duties to the book.  It's called "High Tide's A Comin'" and it's fairly short at around 5-7 pages, roughly.  She read it and rejected it for the book, saying it wasn't dark enough.  I agree it's not as dark as some of the others in the book but I thought it went well with the weirdness that's all over the book and the stories within.  We took out the story and replaced it with an old one I had taken out to flesh out into its own thing; sacrifices and compromises, what're you gonna do?

With that said, I've decided to touch up the story a bit and put it on here for you all.  It will probably be up at some point next week.  So, 'High Tide's A Comin'' - old idea, new story. 

Now! Stay tuned as I'll be posting more news and a story today. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment